Friday, March 4, 2022

Quality Score and Relevance

           Quality score is a tool that is provided to give you an idea of how your advertisements might perform. The thing that is important to remember when looking over the quality score of your advertisements is that it isn’t based on actual performance. I appreciate that there is guidance on this so that I know where improvements can be made.

Part of the quality score is relevance. Relevance can make or break your ad. Your keywords and phases need to be relevant to the product that you are promoting. Consumers will be using the internet to search for what they are interested in. My product happens to be what they are looking for, so my keywords and phrases need to be what they are entering into their search engine. My best way to do this is to think like the consumer. Pretend I am the one needing and searching for my product.

It was great to hear the perspectives of my classmates on this topic and learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment