Saturday, February 26, 2022

Refocusing

 

This week was focused on fine tuning my Google ad. Last week I was feeling very confused about the headlines, descriptions, and extensions. I am still not sure how to designate the headlines.

               I think some of my confusion and struggles came from a lack of focus. Building a website to gain awareness about my classes is super exciting, but I have some fears. I am worried about keeping up with the interest that it could present. I haven’t even run an ad and I don’t seem to have time to keep up with the interest. Don’t get me wrong, I am excited about building my business. But I still have four semesters of school left and a family to keep up with.

               I have settled a little bit and tried to focus my efforts, which results in focus toward my website and my ads. Ready or not, here we go! I ready for the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment