Thursday, March 31, 2022

Closing up this Class

              Throughout the course of this class, I have learned a lot about running an online business. I am not completely sure that it is a good route for me. Each week the information provided was new and a bit overwhelming. I am excited to have a website to share information about my sewing classes and what I do. So, this was a great asset to learn. It was also a great asset to learn that online business isn’t my cup of tea. 

               Working with Google Ads was probably what put me over the edge. Trying to get the whole process rolling and understand the ins and outs of it was a lot for me. Learning all the things that Google Analytics can do was very interesting. I didn’t realize that you can track such detailed information. It can tell you which search engine consumers are using to find you, whether they are male or female and which age group they belong to. It also can tell you if they are on their computer or their mobile device.

               As I work with my website, making sure that it is up to date and has good content, this information will be helpful in knowing if my target audience is coming or if it is a different audience altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment