Friday, March 18, 2022

A Breakthrough

 

This week I had a breakthrough! I had been struggling to get impressions and clicks from my Google Ad. I thought that I had set up my ad completely wrong. I felt super silly when I realized that my problem was that I had the dates set wrong. I was super grateful that it was such a simple fix!

Now that I have figured that part out, it is time to increase my clicks and make some conversions. To do that I have a few adjustments to make to my website. I plan to adjust the header on my site so that the header is not the only thing seen when you go to my page.

I also will be adjusting the way you can sign up for a class. I need to have an easy-to-use calendar. It is hard to see when classes are offered. These little tweaks to the site will make it more user friendly which in turn creates more conversions.

No comments:

Post a Comment