Friday, March 25, 2022

Social Media

          This week’s focus was on social media. We all have had experience with social media. Sometimes it is good and other times it isn’t. For example, the only experience my husband has with social media is what I show him when I am on it, and he strongly dislikes it. He dislikes it so much that he didn’t even get a Facebook account so that he can see our daughter’s posts as a missionary. I know many people that have similar feelings about social media. Their experience has been that it consumes too much of their time or it is too depressing. So, they choose not to use it. These people make it hard to reach them.

I love it when the parents of the kids I teach are on social media. It makes communication so much easier. I also feel like it makes it easy for them to spread the word. I have had such a great experience with my parents and word of mouth advertising. My social media makes it easy for these parents to show their friends that I am reputable and that we have fun in my classes. I am grateful for the experiences I have had with social media. I also have learned ways to increase my audience and improve the reach I have.

You can find me on Instagram @jennylousews and Facebook at Sewing with Jenny Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment