Saturday, February 19, 2022

Ad Campaigns

           This week’s topics were based around running an ad campaign through Google Ads. I began to develop my ad campaign and it was very daunting. I didn’t know what many of the things they wanted meant. I will just say, I am very grateful that we didn’t have to run the campaign yet. It will allow me to tweak a few things to make it more effective. As it stands, I look like I don’t know what I am doing (and I really don’t).

The discussion around key words was very interesting. It is important to get your keywords correct. They are what bring people to your site and bring awareness of your brand. As I build my business, I am seeing how these keywords are like word-of-mouth advertising. I have appreciated learning how to use Google’s Keyword planner. It comes up with things that I would never have thought to use as well as information regarding how often people search for specific keywords. This information is invaluable as I am fine tuning my Google Ads Campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment