Saturday, February 12, 2022

And Back to Overwhelmed

    Legal structures, licenses, taxes and websites. It is all swirling in my head and I haven't had time to sort it all out. I do feel like I am a step ahead as I have already procured a business license for my local city. In my research, to establish credibility for banking purposes, I need to file for a "doing business as" name. I was unable to secure a "business" checking account because I don't have a DBA. So, my checking account for my business is a personal account and I must make sure that I keep my personal finances and my business finances separate. Filing for a DBA is now on the to-do list.

    Building my website has been fun and challenging. I have never done something like this before so when I come across something that I am unsure of I get stuck and frustrated. For instance, I was feeling good about how the site was coming together…then I tested the preview. When I book a class, I haven’t been able to figure out how to modify the page it takes you to. The colors are all wrong and you can’t read the text. I am sure I will figure it out, but in the meantime I need to do some more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment