Saturday, January 22, 2022

Money and the Internet

         This week our study and discussions were about different types of online businesses and how to choose suppliers, etc. It has been interesting and eye-opening. I knew that there was money to be made on the internet and that lots of people are successful at it. Wrapping my head around that and seeing it in a way that I could be successful doing it has always been daunting. It makes more sense now and something that I might actually be able to do.

        As I do more study and narrowing things down, it appears that an affiliate program would be a great place for me to begin. But that requires an audience, traffic to my website. In the back of my head, I keep hearing, why would someone what to visit your site? What do you have to offer that someone else hasn’t already put out there? I guess that is where marketing comes in, creating content that is interesting and that people will take time out of their busy lives to engage with.

        I have a lot to learn! I have a hunch that this class is going to be a grand adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment